swedish pg_controldata

From: Dennis Björklund <db(at)zigo(dot)dhs(dot)org>
To: pgsql-patches(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: swedish pg_controldata
Date: 2002-08-29 09:12:16
Lists: pgsql-patches

Here is a swedish translation for pg_controldata.

Remember to add sv to nls.mk

I never know what version number I should put in to the translation. Now I
put in "Project-Id-Version: PostgreSQL 7.2.2", but that is not true, and
7.3 would not be true either. If someone have a comment about that, please
tell me.

I have also added a small patch for some strings that where not marked in
pg_controldata. I have not added these to the sv.po file.

I think strings like "IN_PRODUCTION" should also be changed in english. I
would rather have "IN PRODUCTION" or "In production". These strings are
only for displaying to the user, they don't have to match the #defines in
the program (like DB_IN_PRODUCTION).

ps. I assume that the warning of bad CRC I get when I run pg_control is
because I have an old database (7.2.1) and this is the cvs version.

--
/Dennis

Attachment Content-Type Size
pg_controldata_missing_strings.patch text/plain 887 bytes
pg_controldata-sv.po text/plain 5.5 KB