Re: rules regression test fix

From: Neil Conway <neilc(at)samurai(dot)com>
To: Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)atentus(dot)com>
Cc: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>, PostgreSQL Patches <pgsql-patches(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: rules regression test fix
Date: 2002-08-29 08:04:45
Lists: pgsql-patches

Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)atentus(dot)com> writes:
> Tom Lane dijo:
> > Do we have any concurrent tests that create/drop views, or tables with
> > rules on them?
>
> Yes, alter_table.

Okay, attached is a patch that moves the alter table regression test
into a separate parallel group. I can't confirm that this fixes the
problem for me (since it only occurs about one in ten or one in twenty
runs), but I think it's a good bet that it does...

Cheers,

Neil

--
Neil Conway <neilc(at)samurai(dot)com> || PGP Key ID: DB3C29FC

Attachment Content-Type Size
rules_test_fix-3.patch text/x-patch 1.7 KB