swedish postgres

From: Dennis Björklund <db(at)zigo(dot)dhs(dot)org>
To: pgsql-patches(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: swedish postgres
Date: 2002-08-29 10:28:02
Lists: pgsql-patches

Here is a first version of the main postgres translation into swedish.
This is just 45 translated strings out of 2768, but it is a start and it's
good to get it added to the build system (the nls.mk file).

These files are big, and I don't know If I should continue sending them
here. The page http://webmail.postgresql.org/~petere/nls.php says I
should, but this is 300k and it's only getting bigger.

Should I gzip it, or maybe that is just more work for you to unpack. I'm
on a fast connection so I don't mind which.

--
/Dennis

Attachment Content-Type Size
postgres-sv.po text/plain 298.8 KB