pg_regress help output

From: Joe Conway <mail(at)joeconway(dot)com>
To: PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgreSQL(dot)org>
Subject: pg_regress help output
Date: 2017-10-11 01:06:03
Lists: pgsql-hackers

I have been annoyed at least twice now by the lack of pg_regress command
line help output for the "--bindir=<path>" option. In passing I noted
that there was no output for "--help" or "--version" options either.

Any objections to the attached? It could be argued that it ought to be
back-patched too, but I won't bother unless someone cares enough to
request it.

Joe

--
Crunchy Data - http://crunchydata.com

Attachment Content-Type Size
pg_regress-help-20171010.000.diff text/x-patch 5.9 KB