Re: transactions

From: "scott(dot)marlowe" <scott(dot)marlowe(at)ihs(dot)com>
To: luc neulens <luc(dot)neulens(at)acunia(dot)com>
Cc: <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: transactions
Date: 2002-10-04 16:06:38
Lists: pgsql-general

On Wed, 2 Oct 2002, luc neulens wrote:

> does any one know since when postgres supports transactions?

For as long as I've been using it (since 6.5.x) and way before that I
believe.

Which reminds me, when Oracle was responding to the .org using postgresql
issue they said that Postgresql doesn't support transactions. Did they
even bother looking at the docs for Postgresql before spewing their lame
crap??? Probably not.