Re: is there a pure Win32 Port ?

From: "Leland F(dot) Jackson, CPA" <smvfp(at)mail(dot)smvfp(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: is there a pure Win32 Port ?
Date: 2002-10-04 16:05:35
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi Terry,

There is new Postgresql site at:

http://advocacy.postgresql.org/

If you click on advantages at the top of the home page and then look under
cross-platform, you will find the following:

Cross platform
PostgreSQL is available for almost every brand of Unix (34 platforms with
the latest stable release), and native Windows compatibility is presently in
beta testing.

This site is fairly recent as the launch date for the site was 10/1/2002.

LelandJ