Re: SQL question for SQL Gurus

From: Darren Ferguson <darren(at)crystalballinc(dot)com>
To: database beginner <ableafs1(at)hotmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: SQL question for SQL Gurus
Date: 2002-02-18 20:52:33
Lists: pgsql-general

Well without knowing the table set up here is a shot in the dark

You would have the employees tabel and the employees table would have a
type field. This type field would typically be supervisior,
employee,manager etc

You could then use that type to populate the view or you could leave it as
is with the type field and just query from that
Hope this helps

Darren