Re: MDB 2 POSTGRESQL MIGRATION PROBLEM

From: Serkan Bektaş <sbektas(at)karincaint(dot)com(dot)tr>
To: <wsheldah(at)lexmark(dot)com>
Cc: <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: MDB 2 POSTGRESQL MIGRATION PROBLEM
Date: 2002-02-18 20:44:17
Lists: pgsql-general

The field was primary key in my mdb and the type was autonumber.
it is primary key in PostgreSQL as seen above
- Table: Firma
CREATE TABLE "Firma" (
"SirketKodu" text NOT NULL,
"SirketAdi" text,
"Adres1" text,
"Adres2" text,
"Adres3" text,
"Ilçe" text,
"Il" text,
"Ülke" text,
"VergiDveNo" text,
"BölgeNo" text,
"MuhasebeKodu" text,
"Vade" int2,
"Note" text,
"EksikBilgi" bool,
"Lade" float8,
"SirketKisaAd" text,
"Eşantiyon" text,
"Grup" text,
"TaşKaraIth" bool,
"TaşKaraIhr" bool,
"TaşHavaIth" bool,
"TaşHavaIhr" bool,
"TaşDenizIth" bool,
"TaşDenizIhr" bool,
"TaşDemirIth" bool,
"TaşDemirIhr" bool,
"OrgGümrIth" bool,
"OrgGümIhr" bool,
"OrgTesvik" bool,
"Sigorta" bool,
"e-mail" text,
"www" text,
CONSTRAINT "Firma_pkey" PRIMARY KEY ("SirketKodu")
);

the design view in MSAccess for table Firma, field SirketKodu seems to be a
primary key too.

I ODBC linked it again and it dont ask me if there is a primary key in
MSACCESS.

I am confused !!!
Because other tables works well...

Serkan