Re: proposal: alternative psql commands quit and exit

From: Everaldo Canuto <everaldo(dot)canuto(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Geoff Winkless <pgsqladmin(at)geoff(dot)dj>
Cc: Pg Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: proposal: alternative psql commands quit and exit
Date: 2017-12-12 16:58:12
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On Tue, Dec 12, 2017 at 2:39 PM, Everaldo Canuto <everaldo(dot)canuto(at)gmail(dot)com>
wrote:

> As others have pointed out, there are _far_ more frustrating things
>> (like the lack of SHOW CREATE [TABLE|etc]... support in the backend)
>> for anyone coming from mysql that I would suggest should be addressed
>> if you were serious about making life easier for those moving DBs.
>>

> Well theres lots of hungry people in the world, maybe we should stop
> improve software tool until everyone have food.

Sorry to be so sarcastic on last comment but, I am a little frustrated, it
is not like this patch is big and need a lots of review, it is already done
and it takes 15 minutes from me and it was the first time I look at
Postgres source code. Really sorry.