Re: Proposal: Generic WAL logical messages

From: Artur Zakirov <a(dot)zakirov(at)postgrespro(dot)ru>
To: David Steele <david(at)pgmasters(dot)net>, Petr Jelinek <petr(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>, Simon Riggs <simon(at)2ndQuadrant(dot)com>
Cc: Andres Freund <andres(at)anarazel(dot)de>, PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>, Craig Ringer <craig(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>
Subject: Re: Proposal: Generic WAL logical messages
Date: 2016-03-17 11:08:20
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On 16.03.2016 18:56, David Steele wrote:

> This patch applies cleanly and is ready for review with no outstanding
> issues that I can see. Simon and Artur, you are both signed up as
> reviewers. Care to take a crack at it?
>
> Thanks,

I have tested the patch once again and have looked the code. It looks
good for me. I haven't any observation.

The patch does its function correctly. I have tested it with a plugin,
which writes DDL queries to the WAL using a hook and replicates this
queries at subscribers.

If Simon is not against, the patch can be marked as "Ready for Commiter".

--
Artur Zakirov
Russian Postgres Company