Re: Native Win32 port - PLEASE!

From: Rick Gigger <rick(at)alpinenetworking(dot)com>
To: Andrew Mayo <ajmayo(at)my-deja(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Native Win32 port - PLEASE!
Date: 2004-03-26 21:26:37
Lists: pgsql-general

> So can I quietly beg the Win32 group to expedite this port. I believe
> you will be utterly astonished at the demand. Please.....

I'm sure quietly begging certain developers with your pocekt book
probably wouldn't hurt your cause either. :)

Actually though from what I read here on this list native win32 support
is almost ceranily going to be included in the next major release of
postgres with will probably come out sometime in the next 6-9 month.

Am I right on this?