win32 users list (Re: Native Win32 port - PLEASE!)

From: David Garamond <lists(at)zara(dot)6(dot)isreserved(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: win32 users list (Re: Native Win32 port - PLEASE!)
Date: 2004-03-27 03:29:42
Lists: pgsql-general

Rick Gigger wrote:
>> So can I quietly beg the Win32 group to expedite this port. I believe
>> you will be utterly astonished at the demand. Please.....

Speaking of win32 port, do/will we need a win32 users list
(pgsql-win32)? MySQL has one. For now, I think such a list can assert to
the world that a native port exist (or will, very soon), plus as a help
forum for users who want to try building one (as the docs on building
the win32 port is nonexistant right now).

--
dave