Re: [INTERFACES] Re: [HACKERS] Access & Postgres

From: "Thomas G(dot) Lockhart" <lockhart(at)alumni(dot)caltech(dot)edu>
To: David Hartwig <daveh(at)insightdist(dot)com>
Cc: Postgres Hackers List <hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [INTERFACES] Re: [HACKERS] Access & Postgres
Date: 1998-07-09 04:49:06
Lists: pgsql-hackers pgsql-interfaces

> http://www.insightdist.com/psqlodbc/junkfilter_patch.txt
> I know the code works.

Hi David. Do you have access to the latest cvs development tree for
Postgres? I'm seeing backend crashes from the "junkfilter" regression
test, and have been for some time. I (just this morning) applied some
patches to the tree to fix up type coersion for inserts from other
tables or columns, and this changed code in the "junkfilter" area.
However, the regression test behavior is still bad.

If you have access to the latest tree, and had time to look at this it
would be great. Otherwise, I'll start poking at it. Talk to you soon...

- Tom