Re: [HACKERS] Access & Postgres

From: David Hartwig <daveh(at)insightdist(dot)com>
To: Sferacarta Software <sferac(at)bo(dot)nettuno(dot)it>, pgsql-interfaces <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgreSQL(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [HACKERS] Access & Postgres
Date: 1998-07-08 16:01:01
Lists: pgsql-hackers pgsql-interfaces

The backend patch is downloadable text file, linked to our FAQ. I think the direct URL is
http://www.insightdist.com/psqlodbc/junkfilter_patch.txt

I know the code works. Let me know, though, if you have trouble retrieving or applying it. The
patch was originally 2 patches. I just cat'ed them together. It should apply properly.

PS: This is the first time I have distributed the patch this way. So could I get an affirmation from
you even if it goes smoothy.