Re: Elections!

From: Koen Martens <gmc(at)sonologic(dot)nl>
To: Simon Riggs <simon(at)2ndQuadrant(dot)com>
Cc: pgeu-general <pgeu-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Elections!
Date: 2010-05-10 08:14:11
Lists: pgeu-general

On Mon, May 10, 2010 at 06:59:01AM +0100, Simon Riggs wrote:
> That means the only people voting will be
> * people that read the small print on such things
> * people who have been tipped off by those seeking to arrange the vote a
> certain way

I think you're telling me i'm a puppet of some conspiracy to take over the association or something, because i surely did not read the small print.

> The people not voting will be all the honest voters who thought they
> might turn up and vote.

And here you insult me again by implying that i am not a honest voter.

I think the rules have been hard to miss if you have had a slight interest in the eu pg association. Even I was aware of them, and hardly read email lateley because of serious burn-out complaints. I was not tipped off.

Please be a bit more carefull with your words. Your current tone is insulting innocent bystanders, and frankly weakens any valid point you possibly may have hidden in your emotional outburst.

I might agree that the whole process is a bit messy and raw, but i'm prepared to cut the association some slack: it's the first time we have these elections!

Gr,

Koen