Re: Elections!

From: Thom Brown <thombrown(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Koen Martens <gmc(at)sonologic(dot)nl>
Cc: Simon Riggs <simon(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>, pgeu-general <pgeu-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Elections!
Date: 2010-05-10 13:48:05
Lists: pgeu-general

On 10 May 2010 09:14, Koen Martens <gmc(at)sonologic(dot)nl> wrote:

> On Mon, May 10, 2010 at 06:59:01AM +0100, Simon Riggs wrote:
> > That means the only people voting will be
> > * people that read the small print on such things
> > * people who have been tipped off by those seeking to arrange the vote a
> > certain way
>
> I think you're telling me i'm a puppet of some conspiracy to take over the
> association or something, because i surely did not read the small print.

Yes, I'm quite sure there isn't any trickery involved here. Registration
was available from 22nd February and no-one messaged me directly to draw my
attention to it, I just read about it on here.

25th March: Public posting on European list about elections timeline and
information:
http://archives.postgresql.org/pgeu-general/2010-03/msg00001.php

It wasn't buried half-way down. It was the main message.

Thom