Accounting/inventory systems

From: "freetips" <freetips(at)softhome(dot)net>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Accounting/inventory systems
Date: 1999-09-02 15:40:21
Lists: pgsql-general

Can we develop difficult accounting/inventory system and use PostgreSQL for
server. We will use MsAccess for client.
We have to choose between:
MySQL PostgreSQL or another server .
Does some company use PostgreSQL for these purposes? My be there are some
commercial realises of accounting/inventory programmes which use PostgreSQL ?
Does somebody know some REALLY working accounting or inventory system on LAN
(not via Internet)??? - where server is PostgreSQL .Because I have feeling that PostgreSQL
is used only with regards to Internet.
Any additional information will be highly appreciated in our hard decision
process.
Thank you!

Because I have feeling that PostgreSQL is used only with regards to Internet.