Re: [HACKERS] missing mugshots

From: wieck(at)debis(dot)com (Jan Wieck)
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgreSQL(dot)org
Cc: wieck(at)debis(dot)com
Subject: Re: [HACKERS] missing mugshots
Date: 1999-10-30 20:48:13
Lists: pgsql-hackers

> Thus spake Jan Wieck
> > The new developers globe is updated with all photos I got so
>
> One thing I notice is that mine and the server share a pin (reasonable
> as we are in the same place) but the way it is presented is a little
> confusing. It will get more confusing as time goes on and we get more
> than one person in the same city. At least in this case it's obvious that
> the server didn't work on stuff. There should be a cleaner delineation
> between people sharing the same location.

Hmmmm,

does that mean the server is only close to you, not where you
are?

From the wording in the original page "... and location of
hub.org" I assumed that it is the SAME location, not just
another one in Toronto. Therefore I just colored the pin a
little different. But if it's a separate location it must be
a separate pin with it's own popup.

Jan

# Let's break this rule - forgive me. #