Re: database tuning

From: "kelvan" <kicmcewen(at)windowslive(dot)com>
To: pgsql-performance(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: database tuning
Date: 2007-12-12 00:27:39
Lists: pgsql-performance

Ok thx I have got it thx to David and Scott for the links I now know why I
couldn't find them as I was looking for blocks rather than page damn
synonyms

and to Eric thx for the criticism but yea I failed English so I know my
punctuation is bad unless I concentrate and I am to busy to do that so for
you Eric here is a full stop. (that was a joke not a shot at you I
understand what you are saying but yeah)

I have also learnt and also Richard pointed out just not in so many words
the difference in support from a open source community compared to a non
open source company is that the people who give support in open source are
opinionated rather than concise meaning they will give you their opinion
rather than answering the question

Regards

Kelvan