Re: Infrastructure monitoring

From: Guido Barosio <gbarosio(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
Cc: "Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)postgresql(dot)org>, Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>, John Hansen <john(at)geeknet(dot)com(dot)au>, pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org, "Jim C(dot) Nasby" <jnasby(at)pervasive(dot)com>
Subject: Re: Infrastructure monitoring
Date: 2006-01-14 20:43:58
Lists: pgsql-www

I insist cause I find it easy (even for a standard nagios)

The search failure was due to a 503 error being dispatched from the server.

GET http://search.postgresql.org and expect to recive an array of codes for
a succesfull lookup, or drop an alert.

G.-

On 1/14/06, Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk> wrote:

> [...]

/"\ ASCII Ribbon Campaign .
\ / - NO HTML/RTF in e-mail .
X - NO Word docs in e-mail .