how do I do dump and restore without bugging with constraint?

From: "Net Tree Inc(dot)" <nettreeinc(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org, pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: how do I do dump and restore without bugging with constraint?
Date: 2010-02-23 04:50:27
Lists: pgsql-admin pgsql-general

Hi all,

I am dumping both schema and data from old database to new one. The new
database schema is somehow contain slightly different schema then the old
one. When I do restore it shown alot errors related with constraints. How
can I dump and to restore from old to new without dealing with constraint
and just forces data dump to where it suppose to belong?