Re: List traffic

From: "Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)hub(dot)org>
To: Greg Stark <gsstark(at)mit(dot)edu>
Cc: Robert Haas <robertmhaas(at)gmail(dot)com>, Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)alvh(dot)no-ip(dot)org>, Bruce Momjian <bruce(at)momjian(dot)us>, Simon Riggs <simon(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>, pgsql-hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: List traffic
Date: 2010-05-13 18:05:38
Lists: pgsql-admin pgsql-chat pgsql-general pgsql-hackers

My thought had been a split along the lines of major components of the
server ... for instance, a totally seperate list for HS related issues, so
that, if nothing else, those 'lurkers' that are only interested in
developments on that front could be there but not on the main stream
-hackers ... almost like seperate working groups ...

Twas just a thought ...