Re: interactive docs

From: Vince Vielhaber <vev(at)michvhf(dot)com>
To: Elein <elein(at)nextbus(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-docs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: interactive docs
Date: 2002-01-14 20:04:35
Lists: pgsql-docs

On Fri, 11 Jan 2002, Elein wrote:

> As a wiki fan, I'm sorry to say I hate the interactive pages.
> They are yet another forum for people who should be asking
> questions in the mailing lists. They are very distracting.
> If there were a genuine doc note in that mess, I would never
> see it.

The only reason it's not cleaned out is because when the release
finally occurs, the docnotes will be zeroed out since the important
stuff will already be in the docs.

BTW, there are other forms of documentation than the interactive.
Feel free to explore.

Vince.
Vince Vielhaber -- KA8CSH email: vev(at)michvhf(dot)com http://www.pop4.net
Online Campground Directory http://www.camping-usa.com