interactive docs

From: Elein <elein(at)nextbus(dot)com>
To: pgsql-docs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: elein(at)nextbus(dot)com
Subject: interactive docs
Date: 2002-01-12 01:22:40
Lists: pgsql-docs

As a wiki fan, I'm sorry to say I hate the interactive pages.
They are yet another forum for people who should be asking
questions in the mailing lists. They are very distracting.
If there were a genuine doc note in that mess, I would never
see it.

If you were to create a question/answer wiki it would probably
help a lot of people and ideally people would only really put doc
notes and examples on the interactive doc pages.

elein

--
Elein
elein(at)nextbus(dot)com