Pg_pconnect fails...

From: SteveFice(at)bedsprobation(dot)gov(dot)uk
To: pgsql-php(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Pg_pconnect fails...
Date: 2002-02-15 16:04:54
Lists: pgsql-php

Dear List,

I have an database of mp3's (running on MP3Serve) on two machines,
completely independant of each other. Both machine is an exact mirror of
each other for content, except for the database data directory. I have
mirrored the PHP files for the mp3server software, but cannot seem to
connect through it, as it throws up the following error... (ip addresses
changed to protect the innocent)

Link-ID == false, pconnect failed
Class: rimpsDB
SQL Error: (0)
PHP_SELF=/mp3serve/index.php
REMOTE_ADDR=xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx
HTTP_USER_AGENT=Mozilla/4.0 (compatible;)

Database error: Link-ID == false, pconnect failed

SQL Error: 0 ()

Can anyone help me shed some light on this? If you'd like to have a look at
the software itself, a search on Sourceforge for mp3serve should throw it
up.