Re: MDB 2 POSTGRESQL MIGRATION PROBLEM

From: wsheldah(at)lexmark(dot)com
To: Serkan Bektaş <sbektas(at)karincaint(dot)com(dot)tr>
Cc: <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: MDB 2 POSTGRESQL MIGRATION PROBLEM
Date: 2002-02-18 20:32:58
Lists: pgsql-general

When you created the ODBC link, did you tell it which field is the primary
key? It allows you to not specify, but then Access has trouble keeping its
screen in sync with the back end.

Wes Sheldahl

Serkan Bektaş <sbektas(at)karincaint(dot)com(dot)tr>@postgresql.org on 02/18/2002
01:42:29 PM

Sent by: pgsql-general-owner(at)postgresql(dot)org