Re: What's Popular for CMS and RAD with PHP/PostgreSQL?

From: John DeSoi <desoi(at)pgedit(dot)com>
To: Google Mike <googlemike(at)hotpop(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: What's Popular for CMS and RAD with PHP/PostgreSQL?
Date: 2005-07-15 05:27:18
Lists: pgsql-general

On Jul 13, 2005, at 10:00 AM, Google Mike wrote:

> Using PHP and PostgreSQL only, what do you feel are the most popular
> CMS and RAD tools out there?

Drupal is a very nice CMS for PHP and PostgreSQL. I'm using it for
some consulting projects now and it has saved me a great deal of
time. Some of the useful features include:

- account management and access control framework
- form building, processing, and error reporting
- paging through lists of records
- full text search engine

John DeSoi, Ph.D.
http://pgedit.com/