Re: Looking for a good ERD Tool

From: Rob Brenart <postgresql(at)oculardata(dot)com>
To: Jamie Deppeler <jamie(at)doitonce(dot)net(dot)au>, pgsql-general General <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Looking for a good ERD Tool
Date: 2005-07-15 05:48:55
Lists: pgsql-general

>> I was afraid of that, it's such a useless duplication of effort, but
>> what can you do... what's EMS Manager though, I'm just using phpPgAdmin
>>

> EMS is a more polished version phpPgAdmin has a lot more features

I dunno if I'd define the same way you have, one of the great things
about phpPgAdmin is that it's installed completely server side, so you
can access it from any computer with a browser... and more importantly,
you can do so without opening up any ports and making your postgresql
database accessible remotely.

Regardless, I'm enjoying it so far, phpPgAdmin is just missing too
much.... and I see that the professional ($500) version has the ERD
tools I was talking about, does anyone have experience with these, or
are there better pay to play tools for these?