Re: Replication status in logical replication

From: Vaishnavi Prabakaran <vaishnaviprabakaran(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Daniel Gustafsson <daniel(at)yesql(dot)se>
Cc: Peter Eisentraut <peter(dot)eisentraut(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>, Simon Riggs <simon(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>, Masahiko Sawada <sawada(dot)mshk(at)gmail(dot)com>, Noah Misch <noah(at)leadboat(dot)com>, PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Replication status in logical replication
Date: 2017-09-26 01:36:22
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi,

On Wed, Sep 13, 2017 at 9:59 AM, Daniel Gustafsson <daniel(at)yesql(dot)se> wrote:

> I’m not entirely sure why this was flagged as "Waiting for Author” by the
> automatic run, the patch applies for me and builds so resetting back to
> “Needs
> review”.

This patch applies and build cleanly and I did a testing with one publisher
and one subscriber, and confirm that the replication state after restarting
the server now is "streaming" and not "Catchup".

And, I don't find any issues with code and patch to me is ready for
committer, marked the same in cf entry.

Thanks & Regards,
Vaishnavi,
Fujitsu Australia.