Re: pg_rewind and postgresql.conf

From: Isaac Morland <isaac(dot)morland(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Tatsuo Ishii <ishii(at)sraoss(dot)co(dot)jp>
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: pg_rewind and postgresql.conf
Date: 2018-05-04 12:06:47
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Would it work to use ALTER SYSTEM (postgresql.auto.conf)? Or is that copied
by pg_rewind also?

Even if so, using the ALTER SYSTEM command after pg_rewind might be an easy
way of correcting the port back to what you want without doing more
complicated processing or re-writing the entire postgresql.conf.