Included xid in restoring reorder buffer changes from disk log message

From: vignesh C <vignesh21(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: PostgreSQL Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Included xid in restoring reorder buffer changes from disk log message
Date: 2021-04-29 16:15:23
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi,

While debugging one of the logical decoding issues, I found that xid was
not included in restoring reorder buffer changes from disk log messages.
Attached a patch for it. I felt including the XID will be helpful in
debugging. Thoughts?

Regards,
Vignesh

Attachment Content-Type Size
0001-Included-xid-in-restoring-reorder-buffer-changes-fro.patch text/x-patch 1.2 KB