Re: PostgreSQL Participates in GSoC 2019!

From: Ritom Sonowal <ritomsonowal99(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Stephen Frost <sfrost(at)snowman(dot)net>
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: PostgreSQL Participates in GSoC 2019!
Date: 2019-03-26 16:39:33
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi,

I have applied and submitted an initial draft of my proposal for GSoC 2019
through the Summer of Code site. The project is titled 'pgAdmin4 Graphing
Query Tool'.

I would like to get some feedback for the same so that I can improve on
making the final proposal better. The link to the draft is - GSoC 2019
Proposal
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/10x_c3HsOEQuDbL6zB8fjk6_9BqP8L1zvhe62h613Ruc/edit?usp=sharing>

Thanks,
Ritom