PostgreSQL Participates in GSoC 2019!

From: Stephen Frost <sfrost(at)snowman(dot)net>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: PostgreSQL Participates in GSoC 2019!
Date: 2019-02-28 15:22:13
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Greetings,

I'm pleased to announce that we have been accepted by Google to
participate in the Summer of Code (GSoC) 2019 program. This will be the
12th time that the PostgreSQL Project will provide mentorship for
students to help develop new features for PostgreSQL. We have the chance
to accept student projects that will be developed from May to August.

If you are a student, and want to participate in this year's GSoC,
please watch this Wiki page: https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/GSoC

If you are interested in mentoring a student, you can add your own idea
to the project list. Please reach out to the PG GSoC admins, listed
here: https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/GSoC

And finally, we ask everyone to reach out to students and universities
and let them know about GSoC.

Thanks!

Stephen
PostgreSQL GSoC 2019 Administrator