Re: Regarding ambulkdelete, amvacuumcleanup index methods

From: Abinaya k <abinaya(dot)k(dot)496(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Masahiko Sawada <sawada(dot)mshk(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Regarding ambulkdelete, amvacuumcleanup index methods
Date: 2018-01-25 08:53:32
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Thanks for your response.

Hope those stats will be used by Query Planner.

So, just for my understanding, if i don't return stats (returning NULL from
index_bulk_delete and index_vacuum_cleanup functions), Query Planner will
not consider my Index as part of Query Path, beyond that i don't expect any
bad consequences.

Please clarify me, if i'm wrong.

Regards,
Abinaya K