Request for translation help

From: Dave Cramer <davecramer(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-translators(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Request for translation help
Date: 2018-07-18 18:37:10
Lists: pgsql-translators

Hello All,

The JDBC project would like some help 1) fixing our translations and 2)
adding a translation

The .po files are here
https://github.com/pgjdbc/pgjdbc/tree/master/pgjdbc/src/main/java/org/postgresql/translation

And there seems to be some corruption due to a change that occurred here
https://github.com/pgjdbc/pgjdbc/commit/e5aab1cd3e49051f46298d8f1fd9f66af1731299#diff-c570cb92bee10b33b00278918b2888b2R1518

We also have a pending pull request which is changing a message here.

https://github.com/pgjdbc/pgjdbc/pull/813#discussion_r203483041

That we need translated.

I'm not sure of the best way to interact with you folks on a related
project. Is this enough information?

I can facilitate whatever help is required to make your task easier.

Dave Cramer