Re: pgsql: Logical replication support for initial data copy

From: Masahiko Sawada <sawada(dot)mshk(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Peter Eisentraut <peter(dot)eisentraut(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>
Cc: Petr Jelinek <petr(dot)jelinek(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>, Stephen Frost <sfrost(at)snowman(dot)net>, pgsql-committers <pgsql-committers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: pgsql: Logical replication support for initial data copy
Date: 2017-03-27 12:03:14
Lists: pgsql-committers pgsql-hackers

On Fri, Mar 24, 2017 at 12:59 AM, Peter Eisentraut
<peter(dot)eisentraut(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com> wrote:
> On 3/23/17 10:25, Petr Jelinek wrote:
>> On 23/03/17 15:17, Stephen Frost wrote:
>>> Petr,

>>> Pretty sure I saw a complaint about a trailing comma in a struct or enum
>>> too..
>>>

>> Ah, missed that in the wall of text, thanks, fixed that too.
>
> Also fixed.

The copyright in some files(tablesync.c and pg_subscriptiion_rel.h)
introduced by this commit are old. Is that intentional? Attached
patch.

Regards,

--
Masahiko Sawada
NTT Open Source Software Center

Attachment Content-Type Size
update_copyright.patch application/octet-stream 1.1 KB