Re: IMPORTANT: A temporary list for Strategic

From: Rob Napier <rob(at)trafficofficemanager(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: IMPORTANT: A temporary list for Strategic
Date: 2004-01-12 11:02:59
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Hey, fair go mate!

I hold a degree in Electronic Engineering, postgrad diploma in Computer
Science, Masters Degree in Biomedical Physics, majoring in Computer Aided
Tomography. I wrote my first compiler and multi-task operating system back
in the sixties. I was a pioneer in local area networking in the seventies.
I've solved design flaws in both the airframe and flight systems of the
F-111C strike aircraft and now run an international software company. Most
of our software was written by me and I had my hand in the developing the
rest.

OK, I am a little out of touch with some current technology but I am
catching up fast.

I can't abide elitists of any kind, be they technical or marketing. I have
wasted enough time on this. If you ever manage to figure out what you want,
email me. For now, I am bowing out of your list with a clear conscience that
I have done my best to help you.

Some of you guys are your own worst enemy. Sad really because I believe your
heart is in the right place but your high-octane egos and a fair smattering
of self-importance is preventing you from achieving what you should.

Best of luck.

Rob Napier
CEO

Cormoran Communication Pty Ltd
65 Upper Paper Mills Road
Fyansford VIC 3221 Australia
Ph: 011 61 3 5222 6999
Fax: 011 61 3 5222 3633

It¹s about time.

Email rob(at)trafficofficemanager(dot)com
Web http://www.trafficofficemanager.com