Re: BSDCan 2004

From: "Dan Langille" <dan(at)langille(dot)org>
To: Robert Bernier <robert(dot)bernier5(at)sympatico(dot)ca>
Cc: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: BSDCan 2004
Date: 2004-01-12 12:51:48
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

On 1 Dec 2003 at 12:59, Robert Bernier wrote:

> >>Hi folks,
> >>
> >>I'd like to have Bruce Momjian give a talk at BSDCan
> >>(http://www.bsdcan.org). The main stumbling block is sponsorship. I
> >>have no money to pay for travel and lodging expenses. Any ideas?

> > Hey Dan,
> >
> > I forgot about this thing, even though Dru had told me some time ago.
> > Try contacting Geoff Davidson at pgsl.com he might (or not) be able to help.

> sorry, ;-) ---> pgsql.com not pgsl.com

I have been trying to get in touch with Geoff for some months, but
I've have no replies.

The conference is 4 months away, so we do have time to find someone.
The first draft of the schedule is going out this week. It would
have been nice to have someone scheduled.
--
Dan Langille : http://www.langille.org/