Capitalization of the name OpenSSL

From: Daniel Gustafsson <daniel(at)yesql(dot)se>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Capitalization of the name OpenSSL
Date: 2018-06-27 22:16:52
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Skimming over SSL code and docs I noticed that we almost always properly
capitalize “OpenSSL" when referring to the name of the library, using "openssl”
for when referring to the cli application. The attached patch fixes the few
occurrences where the name is referred to, but which aren’t spelled “OpenSSL”.
Also moves the link to openssl.org to using https:// as it redirects anyways.

cheers ./daniel

Attachment Content-Type Size
capitalize_OpenSSL.patch application/octet-stream 3.7 KB