Re: Postgres Licensing

From: Vaibhav Kaushal <vaibhavkaushal123(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Postgres Licensing
Date: 2010-09-20 07:05:46
Lists: pgsql-hackers

You seem to be working for EnterpriseDB, which is a company specializing on
postgres. So how does EnterpriseDB sell the advanced server? By modifying
it, I guess! So that is something similar I want to do. Getting a few
dollars for some hard work is not bad for me. Plus I love to find new
things, so it would be fun as well.

I would surely include the PostgreSQL licence in the product (if I get
successful to) and sell it to a few peopl who are looking for some specific
features and are pissed off with the great MySQL.

Thanks to both DAVE and Heikki :)

-Vaibhav (*_*)