Re: Problem with pgaccess on LinuxPPC

From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: "Ben Fox" <foxben(at)hotmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-bugs(at)postgreSQL(dot)org
Subject: Re: Problem with pgaccess on LinuxPPC
Date: 2000-10-23 15:55:36
Lists: pgsql-bugs

"Ben Fox" <foxben(at)hotmail(dot)com> writes:
> I am having a hard time using pgaccess on LinuxPPC. I installed
> the 7.0.2 RPMs and have sucsessfully created new users and
> databases. However, when trying to open a database, create or view
> tables in pgaccess, I get the following error window:

> ERROR: getattproperties: no attribute tuple 1259 -2

Our 7.0.2 RPMs for PPC are broken (they should have been compiled -O0,
but evidently were not). I thought Lamar had pulled them from the FTP
server, actually.

If you compile from the source distribution, things should work.

There will be a 7.0.3 out shortly, and we'll try to get it right this
time ...