Problem with pgaccess on LinuxPPC

From: "Ben Fox" <foxben(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Problem with pgaccess on LinuxPPC
Date: 2000-10-22 06:09:55
Lists: pgsql-bugs

I am having a hard time using pgaccess on LinuxPPC. I installed the 7.0.2
RPMs and have sucsessfully created new users and databases. However, when
trying to open a database, create or view tables in pgaccess, I get the
following error window:

ERROR: getattproperties: no attribute tuple 1259 -2

After closing the error window, tables do not appear in the pgaccess
window, but I know the database is open because I can then access all of the
other windows (query, users, functions, etc.) and view any available data in
them.
This happens with all new databases I create, as well as the "template1"
default database, and I have no idea why. It always happens when I first
open a database, each time I press the "tables" button, or attempt to create
new tables. If I try to create tables in pgaccess, they do not appear in the
pgsql client, so they are not being created by pgaccess.
If anyone has any idea of what I may be doing wrong, please feel free to
e-mail me at foxben(at)hotmail(dot)com(dot) Thank you.