Keypad brekage in 1.5

From: "Magnus Hagander" <mha(at)sollentuna(dot)net>
To: "pgadmin-hackers" <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Keypad brekage in 1.5
Date: 2006-08-18 07:48:10
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

In pgadmin 1.5 dev (snapshot from the website), I can no longer use
home/end on the numeric keypad to move around in the query editor. I can
still use home/end in the "small area left of the numeric keypad", but
not the other ones. This works in 1.4. I have so far only tested through
a TS session, so that could possibly be related.

//Magnus