Re: Keypad brekage in 1.5

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Magnus Hagander" <mha(at)sollentuna(dot)net>, "pgadmin-hackers" <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Keypad brekage in 1.5
Date: 2006-08-18 08:21:21
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Yeah, 'tis a wx bug :-(

http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1529525&group_id=9863&atid=109863

/D

-----Original Message-----
From: pgadmin-hackers-owner(at)postgresql(dot)org on behalf of Magnus Hagander
Sent: Fri 8/18/2006 8:48 AM
To: pgadmin-hackers
Subject: [pgadmin-hackers] Keypad brekage in 1.5

In pgadmin 1.5 dev (snapshot from the website), I can no longer use
home/end on the numeric keypad to move around in the query editor. I can
still use home/end in the "small area left of the numeric keypad", but
not the other ones. This works in 1.4. I have so far only tested through
a TS session, so that could possibly be related.

//Magnus