Re: basic trigger using OLD not working?

From: Rick(dot)Casey(at)colorado(dot)edu
To: "Ian Harding" <iharding(at)tpchd(dot)org>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: basic trigger using OLD not working?
Date: 2005-02-26 00:14:18
Lists: pgsql-general

Yes, thank you, I corrected my function from statement level to row level.
This did get rid of the error message. However, I still get no output from
an OLD variable that should contain data: see the test variable in the
simple case below.

How else can I test OLD variables? This is the simplest test case I can
think of. Any suggestions would be appreciated!

Thanks,
Rick