Conflicting option checking in pg_restore

From: Daniel Gustafsson <daniel(at)yesql(dot)se>
Subject: Conflicting option checking in pg_restore
Date: 2018-10-27 21:01:06
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Checking for conflicting options in pg_restore was mostly done in main() with
one check deferred until RestoreArchive(). Reading the git history makes it
seem like it simply happened, without the disjoint checking being intentional.
Am I reading it right that we can consolidate all the option checking to
main()? The attached patch does that, and also rewords the error message to
make it similar to the other option checks.

cheers ./daniel

Attachment Content-Type Size
pg_restore_options.patch application/octet-stream 1.9 KB