Re: sql test data for learning exercises.

From: Richard Broersma Jr <rabroersma(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: Philippe Salama <karebacnyc(at)yahoo(dot)com>
Cc: PostgreSQL Administration <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: sql test data for learning exercises.
Date: 2006-12-09 01:45:29
Lists: pgsql-admin

> Thanks! Please do send any test data you have, or sql puzzle exercises, since I am anxious to
> learn as much as possible.
> And, let me know the book/author, in case I can find a copy.

Here is a link for the book:
http://books.elsevier.com/us/mk/us/subindex.asp?isbn=0123735963&country=United+States&community=mk&ref=&mscssid=KSGGU5WHHSJN8M42KWCR0VU8RUPM1U96

there is a first edition but don't waste your time with it.

Attachment Content-Type Size
celkosqlpuzzledump.sql application/octet-stream 23.5 KB