Re: .bat file to access postgreSQL command line from C:\

To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: .bat file to access postgreSQL command line from C:\
Date: 2006-12-09 01:49:38
Lists: pgsql-admin

> For a long time, I did not know how to use notepad to save something
> with a suffix other than .txt
> and then someone showed me that if you "psql.bat" , and choose
> allfiles type, then it will save with the .bat ending.

Or, when you go to Save As in Notepad, wrap the filename in quotes, e.g.
File > Save As > "pgsql.bat"
This will tell Notepad that you've already added the extension and don't
need .txt adding on as well.

--
Andy Shellam
NetServe Support Team

the Mail Network
"an alternative in a standardised world"

p: +44 (0) 121 288 0832/0839
m: +44 (0) 7818 000834