|From:||"Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>|
|To:||Neil <neil(at)fairwindsoft(dot)com>, "Psql_General (E-mail)" <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>|
|Subject:||Re: WIP: CoC V6|
|Views:||Raw Message | Whole Thread | Download mbox|
I posted this earlier but ended up breaking my own silly rev scheme. So,
I am going back to my silly rev scheme. Rev 6 it is:
* added being tolerant of opposing views
* Removed excess wording from Grittner's version
* Removed non-.org controlled spaces in first paragraph
== PostgreSQL Community Code of Conduct (CoC) ==
This document is intended to provide community guidelines for
creating and enforcing a safe, respectful, productive, and
collaborative place for any person who is willing to contribute in
a safe, respectful, productive and collaborative way. It applies
to all "collaborative space", which is defined as community
communications channels (such as mailing lists, IRC, submitted
patches, commit comments, etc.).
* We are tolerant of people’s right to have opposing views.
* Participants must ensure that their language and actions are free
of personal attacks and disparaging personal remarks.
* When interpreting the words and actions of others, participants
should always assume good intentions.
* Participants must avoid sustained disruption of the collaborative
space, or any pattern of behavior which could reasonably be
Command Prompt, Inc. http://the.postgres.company/
PostgreSQL Centered full stack support, consulting and development.
|Next Message||Adrian Klaver||2016-01-14 22:26:41||Re: v9.1, DROP TRIGGER IF EXISTS behaving oddly|
|Previous Message||Saulo Merlo||2016-01-14 21:47:58||Re: Query Questions - PostgreSQL|