|From:||"Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>|
|To:||Neil <neil(at)fairwindsoft(dot)com>, "Psql_General (E-mail)" <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>|
|Subject:||WIP: CoC V7|
|Views:||Raw Message | Whole Thread | Download mbox|
* Cleaned up first paragraph, making it more succint
* Reworded last bullet a bit
== PostgreSQL Community Code of Conduct (CoC) ==
This document provides community guidelines for a safe, respectful,
productive, and collaborative place for any person who is willing to
contribute to the PostgreSQL community. It applies to all "collaborative
space", which is defined as community communications channels (such as
mailing lists, IRC, submitted patches, commit comments, etc.).
* We are tolerant of people’s right to have opposing views.
* Participants must ensure that their language and actions are free
of personal attacks and disparaging personal remarks.
* When interpreting the words and actions of others, participants
should always assume good intentions.
* Participants who disrupt the collaborative space, or participate in a
pattern of behaviour which could considered harassment will not be
Command Prompt, Inc. http://the.postgres.company/
PostgreSQL Centered full stack support, consulting and development.
|Next Message||Joshua D. Drake||2016-01-15 16:03:04||Re: WIP: CoC V7|
|Previous Message||Andreas Joseph Krogh||2016-01-15 15:10:24||Re: Moving a large DB (> 500GB) to another DB with different locale|